Wednesday, December 22, 2010

home for the holidays

Well, I made it to the mitten for the holidays. I had to leave the boys back in SA, so it won't be a complete family holiday, but we're getting there.

FINALLY there is snow around for me to get into the holiday spirit. It was a little difficult in SA with the palm trees next to the inflatable Santas. So far I've been able to see a few friends and have more marked in over the next week while I'm in town. I'm happy just to be able to have people to meet up with and talk to! It's getting pretty boring/lonely at the apartment all day with the dogs while Matt's at work.

I woke up this morning to a nice flurry of snow outside (thank you BFF for sending me the text.....lol) and decided to slide on the boots, grab my camera and start taking some pictures! It was a lot of fun playing with the different settings on my camera and re-learning all it can do. Anyway, here are a few pictures from my short snowy walk around the house.

my favorite from this morning

Major, my parents bullmastiff. (only 135lbs of dog!!)


Michigan home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment